Surely, you already have stock at your warehouse. Go on and record the initial amount of balances in MyStore so you can manage stock accurately and efficiently.
- Select Inventory → Stock Adjustments.
- Click +Adjustment.
- Specify adjustments details:
- My Company. Who adjustments belong to.
- Warehouse. Where the stock you are adjusting is in.
- Specify information about products in stock:
- Product. This is the product you are adding the adjustment line for. If you cannot find it by typing in the code/description try using the magnifying glass search
- Quantity. Increase or decrease it by typing a minus before the number.
- Click Save.
You have finished inventory preparations. The right stock levels help your business lifecycle to go on quickly. And you always know what, when, and how much to order.