When connected to your Shopify Store, MyStore pulls paid and pending orders from your account. After pulling orders, MyStore extracts data from them and sorts it into order details, products, and customer details. Then, MyStore updates stock levels and pushes this information to Shopify, preventing you from stockouts.
Simplified integration scheme
You can set up automatic syncing and get updated orders and stock as often as you want.
MyStore doesn’t sync products without orders and doesn’t update past transactions and sale information.
What syncs from Shopify to MyStore
- Order number
- Date and time of last modification
- Quantity of purchased products
- Total sum of the order
- Optional note
- Product name and SKU
- Default product price
- Variants and their characteristics
- Billing details (email, phone number, full buyer name, currency and payment method)
- Shipping details (including country, region, postal code, city, street, and apartment)