Bundles let you sell several products and product-related services as one item. Working with bundles has some points:
- Bundle are available for sale only (you cannot purchase them or make a stock adjustment for them)
- Bundles cannot include products with serial numbers
- After the bundle is sold, you cannot edit it. If, for example, the additional cost of the bundle has raised, add a new bundle with changes.
- In the MyStore workspace, select Inventory → Products and Services.
- Click +Bundle.
- Specify the card's unique name so you can easily find the item in the catalog.
- Fill the bundle summary:
- Supplier Code. A unique number that your supplier uses to identify a bundle. It will be automatically included in your purchase orders.
- Folder. A place in the catalog where your bundle will store. Use folders to organize your items and keep order in your inventory. Learn more
- Country. A place where the bundle was imported from or produced.
- UOM. A unit of measurement. Select one of the default UOMs in the drop-down list or create your own. Learn more
- Weight and Volume. Measures of a bundle. Fill them accurately to find the right packaging size or define the price of the shipment.
- Tax. A percentage of the retail price which added to the final purchase price paid by customers. It varies from your state or country.
- Description. A marketing copy that explains what a bundle is and its value to potential customers.
- In the Components section, click +Component.
- Select an item to add to your bundle. You can add up to 50 items for one bundle.
- If you bundle preparing requires additional charges, specify their cost in the Additional cost field. This cost will be added to the final purchase price.
- Click Save.
When you sell a bundle your stock decreases by the number of products and services in the bundle.
There are more settings in the bundle card you need to know: