MyStore allows you to access many features in multiple ways — this is made to save your time. For example, you can open a product card and edit prices from the transaction without returning to the Product and Services section.
- In the MyStore workspace, select an appropriate transaction section.
- Select a transaction with the product which prices you want to edit.
- Select one or several products with a checkbox. If you don't select any product, the price changes apply to all products in the transaction.
- Click Price and, in the drop-down list, select Save prices.
- In the opened window, specify the price type you want to change.
- If you want to change currency, select a new one from the Currency drop-down list.
- Specify a new price in one of the following ways:
- If you want selected items to have the same price, select Absolute value and specify it.
- If you want to count a price from the existing one, select According to another price value and use a price calculator. Select the price to calculate from, what to do with this price (increase or reduce) and how much to change it (in fixed value or percentage).
- If you want to round up the calculated result, in the drop-down list, select the number of digits to the left of the decimal point.
- Click Save prices.
- Click Save.
When you edit price this way, it changes only in the product card but stays unchanged in the transaction. If you want to change the product price in a specific transaction, please read this topic.