Automated workflow is a series of actions performed under special conditions and without any manual interaction. You only specify what the app should do and when.
For example, if you create a Purchase Order, the app adds all its items to awaiting stock. Or you create Shipment and the app creates a task for your team member to check the packing of the items.
You can combine actions and conditions in different ways to find your own helpful workflows.
Create automated workflow
- Sign in to MyStore.
- Click the user icon and select Settings → Workflows.
- Click +Workflow.
- Specify the workflow name.
- If you want the workflow run after it's created, leave the Active checkbox selected.
- Set the workflow:
- Specify the trigger event that starts the workflow: select the transaction type and related action.
- Specify the action that must be caused by the trigger. For some events, you can add more than one action.
- Specify when the action starts: immediately after the trigger happened or there must be a delay between a trigger event and action.
- If needed, specify conditions of action.
- Click Save.
By default, workflows are created as active. You can pause the workflow by clearing the Active checkbox in its properties.
MyStore records the history of performed workflows. You can view it by scrolling to the bottom of the flow properties.